Oats smoothieIt is a healthy and delicious way to lose weight. This is a quick and easy oats recipe.
You can make different variations of the smoothie with oats, such as stovetop instant oatmeal or healthy overnight oats recipe.
About the recipe
This smoothie recipe uses instant Oats to blend in some fruits. This is a great recipe for anyone looking to lose weight.
The drink was made with apple oats, and I added dates to it. As we all know, dates are a healthy ingredient that adds a great taste to the drink.
It’s a delicious combination of oats, milk, and some fruits.
Here are the ingredients for the perfect morning oats smoothie. Also, check out the differences in oats.
Other international recipes are available on the blog. They include iced vanilla latte and scrambled egg whites. Also, homemade icecream with condensed Milk, homemade icecream, homemade icecream, homemade icecream, homemade icecream, iced caramel macchiato starbucks, Starbucks chai latte, etc.
What is the difference between instant oats versus rolled oats
Instant oatmeal is thin and processed a lot. It takes only a few minutes to cook and it tastes great. It can be microwaved, or cooked quickly in a matter of minutes to make a quick oats meal.
Rolled oats, on the other hand are thicker and take about 5-6 minutes to prepare. They also require less processing time than instant oats.
Instant oats can be used to make quick and easy recipes. Rolled oats, on the other hand, work well when they are soaked overnight or when there is plenty of time to cook.
They take about five to six minutes to cook. Rolled oats can be used to make overnight oats, which can be made into delicious and healthy oats in a matter of minutes.
Both types of oats have good health and great flavours. The only difference between the oats is the shape and size of the oats as well as the cooking time and usage.
Oats in any form are full of fibre and should be included in your daily diet.
You can also find other weight loss and detox water recipes on the blog: salt water flush recipe; turmeric coffee; detox smoothies; smoothies to lose bellyfat fast recipes, etc…
Instant oats:This particular recipe uses instant oats because they are quick and easy to blend.
These are thinner oats that are readily available in stores and markets for quick and easy breakfast recipes to mix, cook, or microwave.
Low-fat milk: I use low-fat milk as this recipe is meant to be eaten as a breakfast, as well as for weight loss. Whole milk is an option if you are not trying to lose weight.
Healthy ingredients are always a good idea for oatmeal recipes. They will be more beneficial in the long-term. You can also add almond milk to your oats recipe for a healthier option. This is an excellent choice for weight loss.
Apples:This is an apple oats recipe. Peel the apples, chop them into small pieces, and then make a smoothie. You can also use other fruits like bananas, strawberries, berries, and many other fruits to make banana oats smoothies or other smoothies using the same recipe.
Dates: I am using sweeter dates and deseeding them. Oats are sweet and delicious when paired with dates. Blend the smoothie easily by using fresh, not dried dates.
I have not used any sweetener in this recipe, as dates provide the sweetness required without adding unhealthy sugar.
Honey is an excellent addition to sweeten the flavor. It is both a healthy and good option for weight loss.
Cinnamon:This spice imparts a strong flavour. It should only be used if you are trying to lose weight.
Cinnamon is a great way to lose weight, but it also has a strong smell and taste. A little cinnamon can be added to a smoothie, but if you love the flavor, add more.
Oats are good for you
- There are many health benefits to drinking a cup of any variety oats.
- They can lower cholesterol levels. Oats are low in cholesterol and contain fewer calories, making them a great choice for anyone who is looking to lose weight.
- They are high in fibre, rich in vitamins, minerals, and can be used to replace an unhealthy meal of oatmeal.
- Oatmeal has low and no cholesterol, which makes it great for lowering blood sugar levels and reducing the risk from heart disease.
- Oats are good for our health and well-being.
- This diet is the best for those who want to lose weight.
- You can make many different oats dishes and live a healthy life.
Step by step process
- To the blender jar, add about a cup low-fat milk.
- Add the peeled, chopped apples to your milk.
- For more sweetness, you can add 3-4 desseded days or more.
- Add 3 tablespoons instant oats. Do not use rolled oatmeal. Soak them overnight before adding them to the blending bowl.
- Add a pinch cinnamon to the ingredients.
- Close the lid.
- Blend to create a smooth smoothie
- Place the oats smoothie in the jar.
- Garnish with sliced dried fruits or berries, or any chopped fruits. Serve.
Oats smoothie to lose weight (breakfast)
A quick weight loss oats smoothie using milk, oats, and fruits.
- 1 Cup Low fat milk
- ¼ Cup Peeled and chopped apple
- 3-4 Dates deseeded
- 3 Use the following as a guide: instant oats
- A pinch of cinnamon
To the blender jar, add about a cup low-fat milk.
Add the peeled, chopped apples to your milk.
For more sweetness, add 3-4 desseded date or more.
Add 3 tablespoons instant oatmeal.
Add a pinch cinnamon to the ingredients.
Close the lid.
Blend into a smooth smoothie
Place the oats smoothie in the jar.
Garnish with sliced dry fruits, berries, or any chopped fruit.
Oats smoothie to lose weight (breakfast)
Calories Starting at Fat 36
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 2g13%
1g of polyunsaturated fat
Monounsaturated Fat 1g
Vitamin C 2mg2%
Vitamin A 482IU10%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.