This post is part a series of weight-loss journal posts. I am keeping myself accountable to a plan!
FULL DAY of eating 1523 calorie, 149g protein and 156 g carbohydrates, 38 g fat. Omelete is available for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
I mentioned a few weeks back when I couldn’t break my weight loss plateau. I felt like I had no other option than to eat 1200 calories if I wanted back to 110 lbs. I can lose weight with 1200 calories. That’s enough to keep me motivated!
I ate 1500 calories again because of the holidays.
Turns out, I just needed to be patient even more! I finally broke the plateau after almost a month at 112 pounds.
Although that breakthrough might not seem significant, I haven’t seen 111 since last summer. Not even after a depleting long run. This is probably the lowest I’ll try to go, until my next bikini show.
It’s clear that consistency pays off again! I’ve been CONSISTENTLY eating 1500 calories (of real food), and tracking everything. It’s when I stop tracking that the weight comes back on. Which tells me, I’m actually eating more than 1500 when I’m not tracking, even though I tell myself that I am. And that I really can be at my desired weight on more food now, if I’m careful.
For this whole day of eating, I used the Winter, Clean Simple Eats cookbook.(See my complete review of her meal plan here)
FULL DAY 1523 calories 149g Protein, 156g Carbs, 38g Fat
Omelet: 326 Calories, 240P/21C/8F
- 2 tbsp chopped, Green bell pepper
- 2 tbsp chopped Onion
- 1 oz, Turkey breast, deli meat
- 1 tbsp(s), Water
- 2 tbsp(s), Cheddar cheese
- 1 large, egg
- 1 cup, Egg White
- 1 medium, Orange on each side
BBQ chicken salad 491 Calories, 47P/42C/17F
- 4 oz Chicken breast, cooked, skinless
- 1/8 cup (s) Sugar-free BBQ Sauce
- 2 cup, Spinach, raw, fresh
- 1/4 cup canned black beans
- 1/4 cup Corn
- 5 small Cherry tomatoes
- 30 g, Avocado
- 2 Tbs Ranch Dressing
- 1 tbsp, Parmesan cheese
Snickers Shake 296 Calories 19P/44C/ 6F
- 3/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup Clean Simple Eats brownie batter protein powder
- 30g frozen Banana Slices
- 2 tsp peanut butter
- 1 tsp Cocoa powder
Tacos and Oranges 415 Calories, 40 p/52 C/7F
- 4 oz Chicken Breasts
- 1 tsp. Mix 6g, Taco Seasoning
- 1 tbsp, Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Lettuce
- 2 Tbsp, Sour Cream
- 2 tortillas, white tortilla
- 8 cherry tomato, Cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 medium, Orange (on one side).
Breakfast – Omelet: 326 Calories, 240P/21C/8F
- 2 Spoon green pepper Chop
- 2 Spoon Onion Chop
- 1 1 ounce deli turkey Slice
- 1 Spoon Water
- 2 Spoonfuls cheddar cheese
- 1 Large egg
- 1 Large Egg white
Lunch: BBQ chicken salad 491 Calories, 47P/42C/17F
- 4 1 ounce Chicken breast Cooked
- 1/8 Cup BBQ Sauce that is sugar-free
- 2 Cups spinach, Fresh
- 1/4 Cup black beans Can be canned
- 1/4 Cup corn
- 5 small cherry tomatoes
- 30 g avocado
- 2 Spoon Bolthouse ranch dressing
- 1 Spoon parmesan cheese
Snack: Snickers Shake 296 Calories 19P/44C/ 6F
Dinner: Tacos and Oranges 415 Calories, 40 p/52 C/7F
- 4 1 ounce Chicken breasts Cooked
- 1 tsp taco seasoning
- 1 Spoon mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 Cup Shredded lettuce
- 2 Spoonfuls light sour cream
- 2 Small flour tortillas
- 8 Small cherry tomatoes
Serving: 1Day | Calories: 1523Cal | Carbohydrates: 156g | Protein: 149g | Fat: 38g
That’s it!! These meals were very filling and satisfying. Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.