This creamy low carb, 155 calorie chicken salad is easy and delicious. This chicken salad is great for anyone trying to eat gluten-free, low carb, keto or keto.
Jump to Recipe
I’m still trying to stay in a calorie deficit for two more weeks, and this meal is low in calories, and keeps me satisfied for several hours. Plus, it’s high in protein and low in carbs. This is a great option for weight loss.
This creamy low carb chicken salad contains 155 calories, 22g of protein, 2g of carbs and 6g of fat for a full wrap. It’s also delicious!?
This chicken salad was made when I bought Sugar free honey mustard dip sauce at Walmart. It was much cheaper than what I could get on Amazon. Here’s what It looks like this:
The combination of the honey mustard (20 cal) and the light mayo (30.5 cal) makes for the creamiest and tangiest chicken salad.
You’ve got to give it a try!
You might also like this recipe if you like it.Print
Low Carb Creamy Chicken Salad
Delicious low carb creamy chicken salad for one. Perfect for a quick lunch or dinner
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- 4 ounces chicken tenders cooked, shredded
- 2 tablespoons G Hughes Sugar Free Honey Mustard
- 1 tablespoon light mayo
- 1 leaf lettuce
- 2 small tomatoes
- With leftover cooked chicken, shred or cut into small pieces. You can also cook 4 ounces of chicken in the oven at 425 for about 15-20 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165 (or is no longer pink). After cooked, shred with fork and chill in fridge until ready to eat.
- Stir sugar free honey mustard, light mayo, and chicken together in a small bowl.
- Optional: Top with tomatoes if you like and Fill a lettuce leaf with chicken salad and eat! You can also just eat it with a spoon.
Serving: 1bowl | Calories: 155cal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 6g
PIN THIS FOR LATER AND FOLLOW ME AT PINTEREST!