Fitbit Cost 4 is without doubt one of the most superior health tracker bands offered on Amazon. Like different good gadgets, the Cost 4 system additionally has its shortcomings.
This text will deal with some frequent issues with the Fitbit Cost 4 system, and also you’ll additionally learn the way to repair them.
Let’s get began.
Frequent Issues With Fitbit Cost 4
1. Fitbit Not Syncing
This downside often happens when your tracker disconnects from the smartphone, pill, or laptop it was initially linked to. Consequently, you stopped receiving notifications out of your telephone.
For those who discover you’re unable to hook up with your Cost 4, attempt the next repair.
- First, make sure the Fitbit app is put in in your telephone. Additionally, affirm that your Bluetooth is turned on and that you just’re making an attempt to attach Fitbit to just one Bluetooth-enabled telephone or pill.
- Flip Bluetooth on and off once more.
Out of your smartphone, head to Settings and choose Bluetooth. Toggle the Bluetooth button on and off and verify if the issue goes away. Additionally, guarantee your location function is on.
- Pressure handbook sync. At occasions, you might have to tweak the Fitbit app to provoke synchronization.
To do that, faucet the member card icon in your telephone, faucet the system identify, then faucet Sync Now.
- Pressure stop the Fitbit app in your telephone; long-press the Fitbit app icon on your private home display screen and launch it if you really feel a vibration. Faucet the ‘i’ icon that pops up and faucet Pressure cease.
- Attempt eradicating and re-adding your Fitbit system to your Fitbit account. To do that, open the Fitbit app > faucet account picture > choose Fitbit Cost 4 > faucet the trash icon within the top-right nook > choose unpair.
Then attempt pairing your Fitbit system together with your Fitbit account once more.
- Disable Wi-Fi. Your Wi-Fi connection stands out as the cause why your Cost 4 isn’t synchronizing together with your telephone. Disable your wi-fi constancy setting and sync the gadgets once more.
- Guarantee your ‘Always connected’/’All day sync’ function is enabled.
To verify, open the Fitbit app, choose account > Fitbit Cost 4, and scroll right down to get the ‘Always connected’ and ‘All day sync’ choice to put it on.
- Replace the Fitbit app and retry synchronization.
- Restart your cell system. This may assist refresh the system’s working system and can probably repair all of your connection points.
- In case your system nonetheless doesn’t sync, the one choice is to uninstall and reinstall the Fitbit app.
2. Fitbit Cost 4 Not Receiving Notifications From Android Gadget
In case your Cost 4 system isn’t displaying notifications or delays notification, here’s what to do.
- First, guarantee your android or iOS system is appropriate with Fitbit. Examine Fitbit’s system compatibility right here.
- Guarantee you will have enabled the notification choice within the Fitbit app; open the app in your smartphone and choose notifications. You will notice the on/off choice.
- Subsequent, take away Fitbit Cost 4 from Bluetooth settings and switch off close by Bluetooth connections.
- Go to telephone’s settings > Apps > Fitbit > Storage > and clear cache. Delay the DND and Sleep Mode.
- Return to the house display screen, faucet Pressure Cease, and reboot your telephone.
- Ensure the DND and Sleep Mode are nonetheless off, restart your Fitbit Cost 4.
- Open the Fitbit app, faucet your profile image, and set the notifications once more. This could clear up the issue.
- If all else fails, attempt uninstalling and reinstalling the Fitbit app.
Your Fitbit Cost 4 and cell system received’t join if they’re too far aside from one another; your notifications may be delayed. So, make sure you’re inside 20 toes of your cell system.
Additionally, be sure you don’t have one other Bluetooth system linked to your smartphone, and this may increasingly trigger interference that stops notifications from showing in your Fitbit tracker.
3. Fitbit Not Charging
In case your Fitbit tracker has out of the blue stopped charging, use the next fixes;
- Clear the charging contact in the back of the system.
If the pins on the system or charging cable are soiled, your system might not cost correctly. To scrub the charging contacts, use a dry toothbrush with rubbing alcohol, then dry with a fabric or tissue earlier than charging.
- Affirm that you just eliminated the plastic protecting cowl from the again of the system.
- Attempt a distinct USB port or a UL-certified wall charger; your USB port or outlet might be defective. Additionally, guarantee your system isn’t moist.
- Test or change the charging cable. Use solely cables that include your system, as some cables aren’t appropriate with particular gadgets.
- For an “insufficient power source” error message, take away different gadgets plugged into your energy supply, or plug your system into one other supply.
- For those who haven’t used your Fitbit Cost 4 for a number of months or bought depleted solely to 0%, go away it plugged into the charging cable for a minimum of half-hour and verify once more.
4. Unable To Use ECG App On Fitbit Sense ECG Studying Points
Many customers have complained about Fitbit Sense’s electrocardiogram (ECG) recordings. Though this has much less to do with the person, you possibly can check out the next repair.
- Take away the Sense from the Bluetooth settings.
- Pressure cease the Fitbit app.
- Restart your Fitbit Cost 4.
- Open the Fitbit app and pull down on the display screen to power handbook Sync.
- Faucet your profile image > Sense > Apps > ECG and make sure the permissions are allowed.
- In your Sense, open the ECG App and take a look at retaking a studying.
If this doesn’t work out, contact Fitbit for a alternative.
5. Fitbit’s Silent Alarm Stopped Working
This might happen in case your DND mode is on.
- First, be sure you have a silent alarm set in your Fitbit system.
To verify this, open the Fitbit app, select your account picture, choose Fitbit Cost 4, then choose Silent Alarm.
- Test your DND and sleep mode settings in your Fitbit Cost 4. Flip it off.
- Take a look at the vibration motor. To do that, press the aspect button in your Cost 4; your tracker ought to vibrate.
- Activate Train alerts to allow you to obtain notifications about your exercise within the Train app (in your tracker).
Launch the Settings app in your Cost 4, go to Don’t disturb, allow train alerts.
6. Fitbit Cost 4 Isn’t Updating Correctly
- Restart your tracker.
- Attempt downloading the Replace once more. If this doesn’t work, attempt restarting your cell system.
- In case your tracker is synced with a Fitbit app, disenable the Bluetooth connection. To do that, open Bluetooth in your cell system, find your Fitbit system, choose Overlook.
- Subsequent, quickly take away your tracker out of your Fitbit account.
Open your Fitbit app, go to Settings > Fitbit Cost 4 > Take away this system.
- Now add your tracker again to your Fitbit account as for those who’re setting it up for the primary time. Open the app once more, Go to the Account part > Set Up a Gadget, then comply with the directions.
As soon as your system is re-connected, faucet Replace.
7. Issues With A Dim Display screen And Fast View
In case your Cost 4 usually goes dim or provides a faint gentle, the issue could also be out of your Fitbit app’s Settings menu.
To repair this:
- Deactivate Sleep Mode by urgent the aspect button for just a few seconds.
- Scroll right down to ‘Sleep.’
- Faucet toggle on or off.
But when your system doesn’t gentle if you flip a wrist, it means the ‘Screen Wake’ might be turned off. Observe the directions above to show it on.
For the Fast View function to work, you should put on your Fitbit system on the wrist you will have chosen in your Fitbit app. To appropriate this downside,
- Open the Fitbit app, go to profile picture > Fitbit Cost 4, and ensure the Fast View toggle is turned on.
- You’ll additionally see choices to alter your wrist placement. Affirm that you just’re carrying your Fitbit on the right wrist.
8. Band Break
The one repair obtainable is to make the most of the corporate’s guarantee coverage that permits you to return your Fitbit system for a harm repair inside 30 days of the acquisition date (for those who ordered it straight from Fitbit.com).
You could possibly additionally buy one other band from Amazon.
How To Restart Fitbit Cost 4
To restart your Cost 4 system, press and maintain the button in your tracker for 8 seconds. Afterward, launch the button. When the tracker vibrates and also you see a smile icon, the tracker has restarted.
Regardless of the issues with Cost 4, the system nonetheless stands out on the planet of sports activities and health. With the options offered on this article, your system ought to perform correctly once more.