Three ingredients: Sugar-free pistachio pudding mixture, a frozen banana and a scoop This healthy pistachio cream is great for helping you achieve your weight goals while enjoying delicious food.
Jump to Recipe
The entire recipe for this pistachio cream ice-cream has 250 calories, 35g carbs and 1 g fat. It also contains 3 g fiber, 16 grams sugar, and 3 WeightWatchers personal points.
Health Beet wants to help you lose weight while enjoying delicious food. This Pistachio Protein ice cream is the perfect way to eat delicious food while staying healthy.
This protein ice cream was made with:
- Sugar free pistachio pudding mix. I use this a lot, because it’s sugar free, only 25 calories per tablespoon, and makes EVERYTHING taste better (IMO)! I use it in nonfat plain greek yogurt, as well as pancakes, cottage cheese, and creamy desserts. Today, I’m adding it to this ice-cream.
- Second, I used a One scoop of protein powder. I use the Vanilla Protein Powder. Optimum NutritionCostco has it. It’s 120 calories per scoop, and it’s pretty versatile. It also consistently gets high marks in my protein powder taste tests.
- And lastly, a frozen banana! These can be stored in the freezer so you can make protein-ice cream in just 5 minutes. The banana provides a balanced amount of carbs that complement the protein and keeps you fuller for longer.
Making protein ice-cream is as simple as using a food processor. Blenders won’t work as there is no liquid. They last forever and are affordable at less than $50
And that’s it! I have LOT’S of other recipes for protein ice cream, so check out this ice cream tag to see them all.
Let me know if this is something you try, and tag me on all social media!
This recipe might be a good one for you.
- 1 Use the following as a guide: Whip cream
- 1 Small Pistachio Shelled and broken
Serving: 1Bowl | Calories: 250Cal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 421mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 16g
PIN THIS FOR LATER AND FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST!
You might also like these other recipes
Weight Loss Help & Resources