With the right protein powder you can make anything from shakes to ice-cream, donuts, and pancakes. These recipes were created with Clean Simple Eats Protein powder. You’ll want to try these recipes and save them.
Protein powder can be as delicious and creamy as a milkshake or as bland as chalk. Trust me, I’ve tried them all. My favorite vanilla protein powder can still be found here on our taste test, but when it comes down to flavor variety, I prefer this one. Simple and Clean FoodsThe best!
Some of the delicious and unique flavors that Clean Simple Eats sells, that I haven’t seen in any other protein powder are flavors like Cotton Candy, Caramel Toffee, Snickerdoodle, Vanilla Cola, Pumpkin, Brownie Batter, cake batter, coconut cream, s’mores, strawberry cheesecake, mint chocolate, and so many more!
Talk about desserts with health benefits! I’m a huge fan of some of these protein powder flavors and love adding them to recipes. Here’s some of my favorite Clean Simple Eats recipes using different flavors of powder.
Top CSE Recipes
- Cotton Candy Ice Cream (20 g protein). Made with just one ingredient, the cotton Candy protein powder, this ice cream is simple but delicious!
- Orange Julius– (22 g protein) Like a classic orange Julius, but packed with protein from the vanilla protein powder.
- Maple Donut Pancakes (3g Protein). Pancakes made right! This delicious breakfast is made with Maple Donut Flavor protein Powder.
- Chocolate Speckled Smoothie (19g Protein). This is a Brownie Batter protein protein powder-based chocolate banana protein smoothie.
- Oreo no bake protein balls (6 grams protein per ball), made with Cookies and Cream Protein powder
- Eggnog cupcakes (2 grams protein). This Eggnog protein powder only comes out at the holidays, but you won’t want to miss it when it does.
- Crustless Pumpkin Pie– (24 g protein) another seasonal only protein flavor, the pumpkin pie protein powder comes out in the fall.
- Peaches and Cream Ice Cream – (7 grams of protein) This icecream is made with peaches and cream protein protein powder!
- Caramel Banana Protein Ice Cream (21 g protein). This ice-cream is made from Caramel Toffee Protein Powder.
- Oatmeal Breakfast Brownies (10g protein) This breakfast brownie recipe uses the brownie batter flavor.
- Peaches and Cream Dessert Quesadillas (4g protein). This could either be made with the Vanilla OR the Peaches and Cream if it’s in season.
- Caramel Toffee Protein Shake – and a classic protein shake with 24 grams of protein. This one tastes like a milkshake. I used Caramel Toffee protein Powder.
Where to buy protein powder from Clean Simple Eats
The best place to buy CSE protein powderThis is directly from their website. This way you can see a variety of flavors, since stores couldn’t possibly carry them all.
Last time I checked, however, there were more than 300 stores in the US carrying their products. You can enter Find the closest store by entering your zip code here.
Clean Simple Eats Coupon Code
YES! I have a discount code. It’s AMYROSKELLEY for 10% off all Clean Simple Eats products. However, This link is all you needThe code is automatically entered.
Simple and easy to use protein powder ingredients
Each protein powder is different in the amount of ingredients they add to it. This results in a variety calories and macros. For example, some protein powders won’t have any carbs, while the Clean Simple Eats one has 9 grams of carbs per serving.
Ingredients: Whey protein isolate and xylitol.
These are the calories and macros for each scoop
- 110 calories
- 20 g protein
- 9 g carbs
- 0 g of fat
- 1 g fiber
- 180 mg sodium